Any Jewish secondary school student (male or female, grade 12) in Northern California may be nominated or apply for the awards. Criteria for eligibility:
- One who identifies themselves as a Jew, or who acknowledges their Jewish heritage, or one who wants to reconnect with their Jewish ancestral identity.
Please send nominations or applications (no more than 150 words) stating why this person is worthy of recognition. Students may nominate themselves or other worthy students.
Please include the following along with the nomination:
- A letter from the student who is applying (not to exceed 150 words)
- A letter from a person who is familiar with the student applicant (not to exceed 150 words)
- A list of athletic participation signed by a coach or counselor
- Transcript of grades [up to date of application or nomination] (must include verification stamp)
- A complete list of community service and extracurricular activities
- Additional letters of recommendation (not to exceed three) from administrators, counselors, teachers, coaches, clergy, parents, etc.
August 3, 2018
Jack Anderson – President
Jewish Sports Hall of Fame – Northern California
263 7th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94118
Sunday, September 16, 2018 at the
Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco